Robin Williams tickling/tickled by Koko the Gorilla (X)
to anybody who needs a quick smile on their face
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
Friendly reminder that yesterday when my mom took me to Walmart she left me alone in the toilet paper section and this guy started hitting on me and I said “Sorry, I’m a lesbian.” and he was like “Oh my god I’m so sorry I thought you were a boy.”
Soda just spewed out my nose
THAT WAS A PLOT TWIST
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
We were talking about Shakespeare in English class and the tradition of throwing tomatoes when the actors are bad. Well it turns out, back then people thought tomatoes were poisonous, and so people would aim at the actors mouth and try to kILL THEM WHEN THEY WERE BAD AT ACTING OMG
meanwhile the police fill the block with tear gas. who’s protecting and serving here
This is really important
imma be reblogging this every time I see it
so apparently “normal” people sleep in the pm hours and wake up in the am hours???
What if this had been reverse? What if the girl dumped him and then he smashed all of her CDS or her cellphone and laptop? How would society react? By calling him abusive and controlling.
See, female on male abuse is seen as funny or comical. you see those commercials with the wife throwing the boyfriends stuff out the window. IF the genders were reversed, everyone would see it and call it out for what it really is…abuse.
Abuse is not funny in any way shape or form.
This is why we don’t need feminism.
This mother fucker also owes him a fuckton of money.
thats more than 600$ worth of games!
that’s a fucking felony, theft and destruction of property. call the law on the psycho bitch!
"This is why we don’t need feminism."
Actually, it’s why we DO need feminism. Because feminism isn’t about making women superior and putting men on the bottom. Feminism IS about making everyone equal. The “comedy” behind male abuse is a result of the patriarchy, which is exactly what feminism is trying to destroy. The patriarchy mocks weakness in men, so when men get abused, it’s not taken seriously. It’s a joke, it’s funny, it’s no big deal. “You’re a man, suck it up.”
That’s not what feminists want. If you think that’s what we want, then you you’re not talking to the right feminists. It’s about equality, NOT just reversing the roles, understand?
It’s not okay to abuse women, it’s not okay to abuse men, it’s not okay to abuse ANYONE. That’s the fucking point. The point isn’t “whaa it’s time for women to get to be mean you need to lean your place”. The point is gender inequality is stupid and unhelpful to everyone.
So if you don’t like the way men are treated, don’t hate on feminists. Join them. We don’t like it either.
MAKES BIO BECAUSE THIS IS THE REAL DEAL
"paramore was pulled off tour for a week when hayley was 16 because her mom grounded her" is the funniest thing i’ve ever heard